Leiden University is hosting the first edition of the New Paper Sessions for economists in The Hague on May 24th, 2019. This initiative by the Royal Dutch Economic Association KVS aims to create a platform where economists in the Netherlands can obtain valuable feedback on their work.
There will be multiple sessions organized in parallel between 13h and 17.15h. Each session will last 45 minutes and contain two related papers. A senior economist will chair each session and provide feedback. There will also be a talk by Bas van der Klaauw (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam) and Chris Roth (Bonn).
Program + Sessions
Papers & Presentors
· Olaf van Vliet (Leiden University, chair)
· Robert Dur (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
· Rob Alessie (University of Groningen)
· Anna Salomons (Utrecht University)
· Bas van der Klaauw (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
· Henriëtte Maassen van den Brink (University of Amsterdam)
· Daan van Soest (Tilburg University)
· Lex Borghans (Maastricht University)
· Eelke de Jong (Radboud University)
An initiative of
· KVS (Royal Dutch Economic Association)
· Leiden University
- Registration is now closed.
- The conference fee is due upon registration. It is 15 euro for members of the Royal Dutch Economic Association KVS and 60 euro for non-members. [i]
- Address: LeidenUniversity, Wijnhaven BuildingTurfmarkt 99, 2511 DP The Hague
- If you have any questions please contact Sobana Sheikh Rashid via email@example.com.
[i] The non-member fee comes with a 1-year membership of the association. The KVS supports the economics’ community in the Netherlands and membership offers reduced access to all events organized by the association as well as three paper issues of its journal ESB. After the first year, you can cancel the membership at any time with a one months’ notice.
Om te kunnen reageren moet u ingelogd zijn.