After a successful hybrid edition last year, the New Paper Sessions are now fully back on campus! Leiden University will be hosting the fourth edition of the New Paper Sessions for economists on 17 June 2022 from 12:30-18:00. This initiative by the Royal Dutch Economic Association KVS aims to create a platform where economists in the Netherlands can obtain valuable feedback on their research. Both junior and senior researchers are welcome to present their ongoing research.
Program NPS 2022
This year there will be keynote lectures by Marcel Timmer (University of Groningen and CPB) and Albert Menkveld (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam). The New Paper Sessions will take place on the campus of Leiden University in the city center of The Hague.
It is no longer possible to submit a paper
-The deadline for submission was 15 May 2022 [i]
-The scientific committee will let you know whether your paper has been accepted for presentation by 25 May 2022. We expect the acceptance rate to be high.
- Register for the event via www.esb.nu/nps. Everybody attending the conference, including presenters, should register by 8 June 2022 at the latest.
-The conference fee is due upon registration. It is free for current members of the Royal Dutch Economic Association KVS and 68 euro for non-members. This includes a one year membership to the Association. [ii]
· Olaf van Vliet (Leiden University, chair)
· Robert Dur (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
· Anna Salomons (Utrecht University)
· Bas van der Klaauw (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
· Erwin Bulte (Wageningen University)
· Lex Borghans (Maastricht University)
· Pieter Gautier (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
· Sigrid Suetens (Tilburg University)
· Sascha Füllbrunn (Radboud University)
· Marcel Timmer (University of Groningen)
· Thomas Buser (Universiteit van Amsterdam)
[i] The registration form requires signing in to Google. If you do not have a Google-account, please register by e-mailing your paper and personal details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ii] The non-member fee comes with a membership of the association. The KVS supports the economics’ community in the Netherlands and membership offers free access to almost all events organized by the association as well as three paper issues of its journal ESB. After the first year, you can cancel the membership at any time with a one months’ notice.
Om te kunnen reageren moet u ingelogd zijn.